- 1 BOTTLE
- 8500.00 - 10000.00 INR
- Specific Drug
- Ledipasvir 90 mg & Sofosbuvir 400 mg
- Cure Liver
- HCV Infection ( Hepatitis C )
- As directed by Physician
- As Directed by the Physician
- Suitable For All
- 28 Tablets in Bottle Container
- Cool and dry place
We are manufacturer,trader & supplier of Hepcinat-LP Tablets.
Our Hepcinat-LP Tablets (Ledipasvir 90 mg & Sofosbuvir 400 mg) is a blend as well as is utilized to treat hepatitis C. It is a viral liver infection. Our tablets may be utilized with different antiviral medicines such as ribavirin. These tablets function by decreasing the hepatitis C infection, which helps the immune system of the patients to battle the contamination. Hepcinat-LP Tablets (Ledipasvir 90 mg & Sofosbuvir 400 mg) marketed by PARTH IMPEX may also assist the liver of patients with safe and fast recuperating. Hepatitis C can alternatively cause genuine liver issues.
- Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
- Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents.
- It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir is a combination and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver.Sofosbuvir & Ledipasvir tablets, may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer. sofosbuvir ledipasvir , ledipasvir and sofosbuvir , ledipasvir and sofosbuvir cost, ledipasvir & sofosbuvir tablets, sofosbuvir ledipasvir price.
Mechanism of action:
- Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A, a viral phosphoprotein that plays an important role in viral replication, assembly, and secretion.
- Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase the key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication.
- The triphosphate form of sofosbuvir (GS-461203) mimics the natural cellular uridine nucleotide and is incorporated by the HCV RNA polymerase into the elongating RNA primer strand, resulting in viral chain termination.
Hepcinat Lp Manufactured & Marketed by Natco Pharma Ltd
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- 1 X 28 in Bottle
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Office No. 26, Gayatri Darshan CHS Ltd., Thakur Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India