- 1 BOTTLE
- 3000.00 - 3500.00 INR
- Specific Drug
- Dolutegravir, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (50mg+300mg+300mg)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Suitable For All
- 30 Tablet Pack Unit
We are manufacturer,trader & supplier of Viropil Tablets.
The provided Viropil Dolutegravir Lamivudine Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablet has a place with antiviral medications which will represses the HIV infection from imitating in the body. It is a blend medication of dolutegravir, Tenofovir Disoproxil, and lamivudine which are utilized to treat HIV and its underlying infection that can induce AIDS. Viropil Dolutegravir Lamivudine Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablet provided by our company is definitely not a reparable for AIDS or HIV. It is a physician recommended drug which is utilized under appropriate direction of specialist.
- Brand name: Viropil
- Composition: Dolutegravir, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
- Maketed by : Emcure
- Dosage form: Tablets
- Dose: 50mg+300mg+300mg
- Each bottle contain of 30 tablets.
Viropil belongs to antiviral drugs which will inhibits the human immunodeficiency virus from replicating in your body.
Viropil is a combination medicine of dolutegravir/lamivudine/Tenofovir Disoproxil which are used to treat against the HIV and the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Viropil is not a curable for HIV or AIDS.
Viropil is a prescription drug which is used under proper guidance of doctor.
Indications Of Viropil
- Viropil Is Indicated In Concomitant Use With Other Antiretroviral Drugs To Treat The Disease Like Hiv-1 (human Immunodeficiency Virus) In Adult And Pediatric Patients Weighing At Least 30-35kg.
- Viropil Will Helps To Reduce The Amount Of Hiv In The Body And Immune Can Work Better.
- Viropil Will Not Give Chance Of Getting Hiv Complications Like Cancer Or New Infections And Progress The Quality Of Life.
How To Use And Administer The Drug
Before Starting Or During Treatment With Viropil , Take The Test For The Patients For Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
The Usual Dose Of Viropil Is Three Drug Fixed-Dose Combination Product Containing 50mg Of Dolutegravir, 300mg Of Lamivudine, And 300mg Of Tenofovir Df Used For Hiv-1 Infected Adult And Pediatric Patients Weighing At Least 30-35kg.
One Tablet Once Daily Given Orally.
The Drug Viropil May Have With Or Without Food But Probably Taken With Food To Enhance Exposure
There Is No Specific Treatment For Overdose, If Someone Cause Overdose Then Patients Supposed To Provide Standard Supportive Treatment And Monitored For Evidence Of Toxicity. Incase Of Dolutegravir Overdose, The Symptoms Like Breathing Trouble Will Occur.
In Case Of Lamivudine And Tenofovir Provide Continues Hemodialysis For 4 Hours Removed Approx 10% Of Drug.
Side Effects Caused By Viropil
- Lactic Acidosis/Severe Hepatomegaly With Steatosis
- Exacerbation Of Hepatitis B
- New Onset Or Worsening Renal Impairment
- In patients Co-Infected With Hiv-1 And Hepatitis C Will Have Hepatic Decompensation
- Reduces In Bone Mineral Density
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome
- Fat Redistribution
Dolutegravir 50 mg , Lamivudine 300 mg & Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300 mg
Hiv - Aids
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP)
- 10 Per Week
- 5-6 Days
- 1 X 30 Tablets Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Office No. 26, Gayatri Darshan CHS Ltd., Thakur Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India