- 1 BOTTLE
- 70.00 - 100.00 USD ($)
- Specific Drug
- Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Cure Liver
- HCV Infection ( Hepatitis C )
- AS Directed by the Physician
- 28 Tablets Container
We are manufacturer,trader & supplier of Sovihep 400mg Tablets
The offered Sovihep Sofosbuvir Tablet is utilized with antiviral prescriptions such as Peginterferon, ribavirin, and daclatasvir to treat hepatitis C. It functions by diminishing the hepatitis C infection level in the body and can also assist the human liver with sound recuperating. Chronic hepatitis C disease can induce genuine liver issues, for example, cirrhosis or liver malignant growth. Sovihep Sofosbuvir Tablet marketed by PARTH IMPEX permits most patients to be cured effectively without peginterferon.
Sovihep 400mg Tablets contains Sofosbuvir 400mg
Sovihep 400mg Sofosbuvir 400mg tablets is used with other antiviral medications (such as ribavirin, peginterferon, daclatasvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer. sofosbuvir cost, Sofosbuvir price , Sofosbuvir Buy online.
Indication of Sovihep 400mg :
It is used for the treatment of hepatitis Cvirus (HCV) infection..
- Sofosbuvir allows most patients to be treated successfully without the use of peginterferon,an injectable drug with severe side effects.
- That is a key component of older drug combinations for the treatment of HCV.Sofosbuvir is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C, genotypes 1, 2, 3, and 4, in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin, or with ribavirin alone.
- It is also used in combination with the viral NS5a inhibitor ledipasvir in an interferon-free combination for the treatment of genotype 1 hepatitis C infection.
- Sofosbuvir is also used in HCV patients with an HIV coinfection.
- The treatment is based on a number of clinical trials, for example the ELECTRON trial which showed that a dual interferon-free regimen of sofosbuvir plus ribavirin produced a 24-week post-treatment sustained virological response (SVR24) rate of 100% for previously untreated patients with HCV genotypes 2 or 3.
Mechanism of action of Sovihep 400mg
- Sofosbuvir contains oral nucleotide analog inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) polymerase.
- The drug is a direct-acting antiviral agent and interferes straight with the HCV lifecycle, restraining the viral replication. It can be incorporated into HCV RNA by the NS5B polymerase and acts as a chain terminator.
- The drug is available for oral use in the form of 400mg tablets.
Dosage and Administration of Sovihep 400mg
- The recommended daily dose of Sofosbuvir is 400mg tablet to be taken once daily with or without food.
- Sofosbuvir should be used in combination with Ribavirin or in combination with Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin for the treatment of CHC (Chronic Hepatitis C) in adults.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
This medication works best when the amount of drug in your body is kept at a constant level. Therefore, take this drug at evenly spaced intervals. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
How to use Sovihep 400mg Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Hepcinat 400 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Sovihep 400mg is manufactured and Marketed by Zydus cadila Ltd
28 TABLES BOTTLE
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- 28 Tablets in Bottle
- All India
Office No. 26, Gayatri Darshan CHS Ltd., Thakur Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India