- 1 BOTTLE
- 6000.00 - 9000.00 INR
- Specific Drug
- Ledispasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Cure Liver
- HCV Infection ( Hepatitis C )
- As directed by Physician
- AS Directed by the Physician
- Suitable For All
- 28 Tablets in Bottle Container
- Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients. Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir is a combination and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver.Sofosbuvir & Ledipasvir tablets, may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer. sofosbuvir ledipasvir , ledipasvir and sofosbuvir , ledipasvir and sofosbuvir cost, ledipasvir & sofosbuvir tablets, sofosbuvir ledipasvir price.
Mechanism of action:
- Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A, a viral phosphoprotein that plays an important role in viral replication, assembly, and secretion.
- Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase the key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication.
- The triphosphate form of sofosbuvir (GS-461203) mimics the natural cellular uridine nucleotide and is incorporated by the HCV RNA polymerase into the elongating RNA primer strand, resulting in viral chain termination.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Week
- 28 Tablets in Bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Office No. 26, Gayatri Darshan CHS Ltd., Thakur Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India