- 1 BOTTLE
- 6000.00 - 9000.00 INR
- Specific Drug
- Ledispasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Cure Liver
- HCV Infection ( Hepatitis C )
- As directed by Physician
- As Directed by the Physician
- Suitable For All
- 28 Tablets in Bottle Container
- Cool and dry place
We are manufacturer, trader & supplier of Ledifos Tablets.
Treating acute hepatitis C infection in specific patients is tough without proper medication and diagnosis. Therefore, our company is supplying Ledifos Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablet that is a mix of 2 antiviral specialists. This medicine diminishes the HCV levels in the body by forestalling the HCV spread. Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir is a mix that is utilized to treat enduring hepatitis C. Ledifos Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Tablets marketed by PARTH IMPEX may be utilized with different antiviral drugs. Our medications work by lessening the hepatitis C infection and improve immune system to boost up liver recovery period.
- Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients. Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir is a combination and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. Sofosbuvir & Ledipasvir tablets, may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover. Chronic hepatitis C infection can cause serious liver problems such as scarring (cirrhosis), or liver cancer. sofosbuvir ledipasvir , ledipasvir and sofosbuvir , ledipasvir and sofosbuvir cost, ledipasvir & sofosbuvir tablets, sofosbuvir ledipasvir price.
Mechanism of action:
- Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A, a viral phosphoprotein that plays an important role in viral replication, assembly, and secretion.
- Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase the key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication.
- The triphosphate form of sofosbuvir (GS-461203) mimics the natural cellular uridine nucleotide and is incorporated by the HCV RNA polymerase into the elongating RNA primer strand, resulting in viral chain termination.
Ledifos Tablets manufactured by Hetero Health care Ltd
Treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- 28 Tablets in Bottle
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Office No. 26, Gayatri Darshan CHS Ltd., Thakur Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India